Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So I finally did it...

So, I finally did it...I have taken the plunge. I am officially a blogger. I guess you could say that I have been a "lurker" for a little over a year now. I have been lurking about looking at everyone elses blogs and refusing to start my own. I am not very computer savvy so bear with me. I am definitely going to take a little while to get the hang of this.



If you are reading this, welcome to my blog. Hopefully this will be a place where you can catch up on things that are going on in my life as well as my opinions on various subjects. I hope that I can post occasional recipes that I find and fall in love with. I love to bake and tis the season to start baking! I did it! I did my first entry!!

2 comments:

Hattie said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Lori said...

Yeaaa, Kimberlee has a blog, welcome!