Monday, January 12, 2009

Denver, CO

Last Wednesday, I got on a plane and headed over to Denver, CO. As you know, I am a Pampered Chef Consultant. This year, our Leadership Conference was held in Denver, CO. Traveling to Denver was so much fun! I learned some wonderful news about some up and coming promotions that the Pampered Chef is offering! I also got to see all of the fabulous new Spring/Summer product that will be available to purchase on March 1st! I can't wait till March. I will be doing a "Last Chance, First Glance" party in February for all of my past hosts. This will be an opportunity for everyone to purchase any soon to be retiring products as well as sample the new recipes and look at all of the new products! It will be great! I will post pictures soon of some of the wonderful sights in Denver.

No comments: